Sunday 25 January 2015

Floors - True2Scale -

I have already used (and blogged about) True2Scale's wonderful peel and stick wallpapers.  It really is the greatest thing since sliced bread as far as I am concerned when it comes to 'papering' quarter scale walls. They have now introduced a lovely finished (mock) wood peel and stick flooring:


click to enlarge picture

It is in the same material as their wallpaper which is a sort of fabric rather than paper.  This gives it durability and also a lovely matte finish.  I think this will look just great in situ.  I will show you when I use it, but that will be some time away so I wanted to share it now in case you are hunting up a good flooring for your project.

I can honestly say, hand on heart, there isn't a product on their stand which isn't just perfect for the job.  Most of all, for me, they always live up to their name and everything is absolutely true to scale; this includes this newcomer to their repertoire.

For UK readers True2Scale will be at Kensington in May - worth a trip just for that!

I picked this up from the Sarasota show last weekend - if you want to see the show report and what I bought there you will need to go to my Dolls House Shows blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.